In 1H15, OVS generated excellent operating and financial results.
- Net sales increased 7.1% to €611.1 million. Sales increase was driven by 1.6% positive like-for-like and 5.5% from new store openings with the expansion of both the direct sales network (17 new full-format OVS DOS) and of the franchising network (mostly “kids”).
- EBITDA was €67.7m, €11.5m and +20.4% higher than in 1H14, with profitability increasing to 11.1% of net sales (+120 bps).
- Market share grew further to 6.7% in June 2015, up by c. 30 bps compared to December 2014, and by c. 20 bps compared to the most recent figure reported in 1Q15.
- Profit before tax, at €33.2 million, was up by €35.2 million compared with the first half of 2014, and the net result was positive at €20.0 million.
- The net financial position (€319.2 million) substantially decreased, due to the primary net proceeds of €349.1 million related to the IPO, which was completed on 2 March 2015 .
For more information:
Barabino & Partners SpA
Cell. +39 3184.108.40.206
Via Terraglio n. 17, 30174, Venezia
Last modified: 2017 - 03 - 27